Welcome to Recite on TV Frequently Asked Questionss
READ CLOSELY – THESE ARE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
Posted: November 23, 2011 1:00 PM
All videos must be uploaded to www.reciteontv.com by December 5th, at midnight to be eligible for contest.
All recitation must be in Arabic and no translations can be substituted for Quran.
Contest open to legal residents of United States and Cananda, aged 3 years to 17 years at the time of entery.
Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Guide US TV and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
PRIZES & VALUE:
- Three (3) voted winners per day will win CDs, DVDs, promo items valued at no more than $20 each.
- Bumper stickers, magnets and promo DVDs will be given to each reciter, valued under $10.
FIRST PLACE WINNER:
Grand prize winner, recieves travel for two (mom or dad) to Chicago, IL on December 23rd to December 24th Prize includes economy air travel, hotel booking for 3 nights and 4 days, transportation to and from airport, meals and siteseeing trip to special places.
Any expenses not specified here are responsibility of the Winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER. Prizes are awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
Other prizes will be announced as contest continues.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- No transfer, assignment, or substitution of any prize permitted by contestants.
- Guide US TV reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Guide US TV’s sole discretion.
- Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Guide US TV to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Guide US TV, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
- By entering, Entrant represents ownership or rights to convey any and all right and title to Guide US TV international public broadcast.
- And any video recitings submitted are authentic without any video enhancements or alterations to sound of recitation.
- NO COPYRIGHTED OR TRADEMARK PROPERTY can be used or promoted, without express permission from copyright or trademark holder.
PARENTS TO PARTICIPATE
Parent or legal guardian of Winner who has not reached age of majority in state where they live, may be required to sign and return Affidavit of eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release and confirmation of a license as set forth above within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification, certifying, among other things, the following: (a) entry does not defame or invade the privacy of any party; (b) entry does not infringe upon the rights of any third party; and (c) the caption and other materials submitted are original and have never been published and entry has never won an award. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner.
Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Guide US TV and its agencies to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, captionfor advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Guide US TV and its promotional partners, its directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion or privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible.
Guide US TV, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which the Guide US TV deems likely to subject the Guide US TV, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon the Guide US TV in any way.
If such information is discovered by Guide US TV after a winner has received notice of his prize and before the prize is awarded, Guide US TV may rescind the prize in its entirety.
If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Guide US TV may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of the Guide US TV are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Guide US TV is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
Guide US TV is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Guide US TV or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof.
If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Guide US TV reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
Guide US TV reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
7. GOVERNING LAW:
This Contest is governed by the internal laws of the state of New York without regard to principals of conflict of laws. All cases and claims pertaining to this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the City of New York, without recourse to class action suits.
If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
- All prizes will be awarded and any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release ("Prize Notification Documents") must be signed by winner's parent/legal guardian on winner's behalf.
- Entrants will be notified once via email with instructions for entrant's parent or legal guardian to respond with the potential winner's primary residence address in order to mail the Prize Notification Documents.
- If a parent or legal guardian's email address was provided on the entry form, three attempts will be made to contact the potential winner's parent or legal guardian within a 3 day period.
- If the potential winner's parent or legal guardian fails to respond within that period, or if the e-mail attempt is returned as undeliverable more than one time, the potential winner will be disqualified and the individual whose submitted caption received the
- next highest number of votes for that week will be designated as the alternate winner.
(Entrants and/or their parents or legal guardians are responsible for notifying Guide US TVs of changes in e-mail addresses.)
If a potential winner's parent or legal guardian fails to respond within the required period, or fails to execute and return required documents, an alternate winner will be selected at random. When the potential winner's parent or legal guardian's mailing address has been obtained, he/she will be notified via mail.
Each potential winner's parent or legal guardian will be required to complete and return required documents, which must be signed and returned within 3 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected at random.
If any Prize Notification Document is returned as undeliverable, it will result in disqualification, and the corresponding prize (if any) will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Guide US TV reserves the right to substitute prize with one of equal value in the event the offered prize becomes unavailable.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use each winner's name, hometown, likeness, winning caption and prize won for advertising, promotion and/or publicity purposes in any and all media including online posting without additional compensation. Limit: one prize per entrant.
10. WINNER’S LIST:
For names of Winners, (available after December 31, 2011), send a self- addressed, stamped envelope by January 1, 2010 to: Guide US TV P.O. Box 6815 Alexandria, VA 22306
11. GUIDE US TV:
This contest is owned completely by Guide US TV and no unauthorized use or representation is allowed.
GUIDE US TV* and its assigns do not in any way convey any right to individuals or organizations to represent Guide US TV in any form regarding this or any other contest or publicity or promotional activity.
CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest in any way, is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Guide US TV reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright @2011 – Guide US TV
A Registered UK Non-Profit Organization