CONTEST GUIDE LINES
FREE - NOTHING TO BUY – NO ENTRY FEE – ANYONE CAN ENTERPosted: November 23, 2011 1:00 PM
Rules & How to Join
- Child must recite in best voice and only according to standard rules for Quran Reciting.
- Child should dress by Islam rules, Selection based on best memory, clearest voice, accuracy in pronounciation.
- Highest votes will NOT BE the only determining factor.
2. HOW TO ENTER:
- Between now and November 30, become a member of www.reciteontv.com/login
- Before December 5th, 2011 upload child reciting Quran video, according to rules listed here.
- Only one video per child
- Each child must have their own account (no sharing)
- No entries after voting starts on December 1st, 2011
3. HOW TO MAKE VIDEO:
- Videos must have clear audio sound from a close up microphone
- Videos need good lighting on the person reciting
- Light must be on the reciter from the front and right and left sides.
- Background should be darker than reciter
- Camera should be no more than 4 feet from reciter
- Camera cannot move around or zoom in and out
- Child should be properly dressed for Islam
- No one should speak or talk or correct the child in video
- Mistakes in reciting must be erased and start over
- Child should not say “Ameen” after reciting Al Fatihah (not in sunnah)
- Saying “Sadaqallahu Atheem” after reciting is not from sunnah (could cost votes)
- Judges will choose most accurate reciters based on rules for reciting Quran
- Judges choices will be posted on website by 1 AM EST December 5th
- Voting begins December 5th, 2011
- Votes count for ONLY PART of SCORE – BUT NOT ALL
- Rules of recitation do apply
- Judges will choose from video with most votes by December 14th, inshallah.
- Winners will be, inshallah, posted on December 15th
- All videos must be uploaded to www.ReciteonTV.com by December 5th, at midnight to be eligible for contest
- All recitation must be in Arabic and no translations can be substituted for Quran in Arabic